About FCA Aircraft Sales Department
Aircraft Listing with FCA Flight Center, Inc.
When you list your aircraft with FCA Flight Center, we will ensure that we take the problems out of selling. Under FCA's Aircraft Listing Agreement you are guaranteed the same exclusivity if we sell for you as if it was our own, and the cost of marketing your aircraft is included in our fee. It is therefore in both our best interests to produce a cost-effective plan which will gain targeted exposure, real interest from qualified buyers and proper feedback.
Because of our longstanding positive customer relations, many buyers approach us directly at the FCA Flight Center. Training new pilots allows us to introduce new and exciting aircraft to new and excited pilots.
Though every plan is as unique as the aircraft, there are common elements which we handle from start to finish:
- A professionally taken portfolio of photography for public relations and advertising use.
- A professionally produced pdf brochure show casing the aircraft to best advantage.
- Detailed specification and service history pack is prepared for buyers.
- Entry in the open databases most widely used by brokers to source aircraft for sale.
- Inclusion on our website and automatic transfer to other linked or interested sites.
- Inclusion on our FCA Facebook page.
- Direct marketing to all our own database of customers.
- Directly targeting of potential buyers.
- Direct targeting of specific aircraft models based on worldwide aircraft transaction data.
- All such initiatives are followed up by telephone calls and tracked.
- Showcase Aircraft at local events such as the Fitchburg Pilots Association meetings and local community events.
Our regular progress reports take you through the stages of assessing buyer interest and their ability to put forward a formal offer, and signing a Letter of Intent. This should be done prior to any demonstration flights.
By having FCA act as the agent, this also removes the owners from any emotional sales decisions with contacts that the Client might know. During the whole process, FCA also provides market analysis and market intelligence regarding pricing of other aircraft back to the owner, so that the aircraft is competitively priced and no opportunities are missed. This information is drawn from our market intelligence and various sources which enable us to accurately advise you on the acceptable pricing policy for your aircraft.
Rest assured, no stone will go unturned, as our marketing campaign allows us to stay in touch with all potential buyers for your aircraft. Simply put our aggressive marketing and advertising sets us apart from the rest of the competition, and will be proven by the results.